Thursday, March 5, 2009

MORE SHOTS!

Well, up to Passport Health again this morning. I got the 2nd round of shots for the Hep A/Hep B combo. It didn't hurt going in, but having a shot in the same arm as the DTP and first HepA/Hep B dose last week...wasn't smart. My arm is killing me! Nancy had a rough time with sickness/fever after her first dose. She had the yellow fever immunization and her entire arm is swollen and blotchy. I get that one in a few weeks. After looking at her arm, I am not looking forward to it but I am ready to get these over with and move onto our next item on the list...FUNDRAISERS!.........Julie

1 comment:

  1. I hope we don't scare Jason!!!! Listen, I had no problems other than some soreness in my arm after the Tetanus shot. Other than that, I had no problems. Sorry to hear about Nancy's situation but can promise it's better than Yellow Fever.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_fever

    ReplyDelete